Thursday 21 June 2012

3d Wallpapers

 3d Wallpapers Biography

I downloaded "Dreamscene Video Wallpaper". After installing it I noticed my firewall was asking if the software could use my browser as a server...never heard of that before. I denied it access to my browser then immediately saw my firewall log up to 100 different attempts made by the application to access what seemed to be 100 different IP addresses. Not sure if that is true because I didn't log the addresses. I denied those requests as well.The application acted like a virus!! I immediately removed the software and scanned my computer. Fortunately, nothing was found.I clicked on the provided link within the software to see what other screensavers might be for sale on the publisher's site.
3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
 3d Wallpapers
3D Wallpaper Slideshow #2
3D wallpapers video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment